Translate

Sunday 6 January 2013

New Year , same old story

First game back of the new year and BooooooooooooooooooM the best player in Swords takes it down.










I always offer a chop when it goes heads up and Marie (my fold button is broke ) Lynch shook hands and we chopped it up.



Eddie Kelly

Well done to Pecker who won the Swords open , Pecker had his coat on three times when he was all in and behind but the jammy bas#*rd
won every flip.
Eddie Kelly was second and unlucky not to go all the way , Eddie played great poker all day getting a big stack early on and using it very well as he built it up with each level.
The best player in Swords ,AKA Damo , AKA me   !!!!!took third to cash again.
Over all it was a fantastic day with 24 players making the pot just over €1500 making Swords Poker in the Manor Inn every Thursday at 8pm. (plug plug) the best value pub game in the city.
Hands of the week
Two big hands  that made my game last Thursday , on the cut off I limped 600 with K 2 suited when Eddie made it 1800 , I decided I would see a flop that came K 3 10 rainbow , Eddie bets out 3000 and I call , another 3 hits the board and Eddie pushes all in , after I tank and with just 4000 left and a bike still available to rebuy I decided to call and if I am out kicked well that's poker.
On their backs and Eddie is pissed when he sees my K 2 , he has QQ (ouch) 
Sorry Eddie '' BUT THEY WERE SUITED ''
The next hand was a game winner , four handed I'm on the button and I look down to see A K of spades but before I look up Young Mark in the cut off pushes all in for a decent stack of 35,000 I have 39,000 he looks strong and I am trying my best trash talk to try and get a read , I go into the tank thinking I can fold this not get involved if he has any pair I have to flip and still catch.
But Ahaa Fuck it I'm in the money its four handed he might just have an Ace rag , I would do the same four handed with any Ace.........................I call . FUCK he has KK , nice hand pal.
the flop comes down 3 8 4 no Ace , but wait there's two spades on the flop , and Booooooooooom its the Q  of spades on the turn and the best and luckiest player in Swords has half of the chips in play three handed .What can I say to Young Mark only Sorry mate.......................................................................
                      BUT THEY WERE SUITED!!!!!! . lmfao.
Damo Lucky and Good

Happy New Year to all Swords Poker Players
from Damo Kevin & Ger











No comments:

Post a Comment