Translate

Thursday 23 July 2015

Vegas Here we come

Were back , the Manor Inn is under new management and we are launching a new league for the Poker Night on every Thursday at 8:30pm sharp. We are going to play a new freeze out game that will be 30 euro for 10,000 chips but you can boost your stack with a 2,000 early bird if you are in your seat for the first hand.
If you cant make the first hand due to running late we will give you a 1,000 bonus chip if you register by text or phone.
There will be full stack reentry up to the break also 30 euro.

We hope to offer trips to Vegas as part of the prise for the league.
We also hope to run a club for anyone that would like to join us on a trip to Vegas , so if your interested let myself or Kevin know.

This is Bobby's Room in the Bellagio
 I had the pleasure of having my first trip to Las Vegas in April and it lived up to all that I expected and more . the good wife and myself had a ball.
I went to see the famous Bobby's Room in the Bellagio hotel poker room , there wasn't much going on but I did see Scott Seciver in there hanging out and the I had to play in the Bellagio 1-3 cash game just to say I played in there and i went on to record my worst loss in Vegas , so I wont be back there , full of Donkeys. (Me being the biggest one ).
get out of jail chips
 I got out of jail with a nice win on the last night in Planet Hollywood where the game was much more fun with plenty of banter and the odd beer or two.




Antonio Esfandiari came out to meet the best player in Swords and we exchanged the odd strategy so watch out for some funky moves at the tables.




Planet Hollywood Pleasure pit











OK so the Blog will be back with all of the news the results the bad beats the good plays and the donkey plays the league standings so please get involved and comment even better come along to the Manor Inn Swords every Thursday for cards in the air at 8:30pm sharp.
Everyone is welcome its a great time to get involved at the start of the league and you never know you could be on the way to Las Vegas on us.
Police Vegas style

No comments:

Post a Comment