Translate

Tuesday 19 February 2019

He Talks the Talk , But can he Walk the Walk !!!!!!

You better belive he can , Damo ( The best playerin Swords ) is crushing the Orchard Pub poker leauge . We are in week 4 of the 10 week leauge and Damo's results are week 1 1st , week 2 1st ,week 3 3rd and week 4 joint 1st in a 3way chop. Congrats to Eddie and Pat on the chop 👍🏻
SwordsPokerDamo AKA " The Best Player inSwords "
The hand of the night is from the first level with the blinds at 25 / 50 I have Q♠️J♠️ in the big blind .
We have the normal 6 limpers in the pot so I decide to thin out the field with this very pretty hand.
I raise it to 600 , a 12x raise and I get 4 callers 😱 .
The flop is K♣️4♣️10♦️ , I flop an open ender so I'm happy to c bet to 1600 and I get 1 caller  , my nemesis " Sit N Go " Joe .
Boom 💣 !!!! I turn the nuts , A❤️ and I'm thinking is Joe chasing a flush ????
So I bet big 4600 a near pot size bet to chase him away , but it doesnt work Joe calls , so now I'm thinking Joe has a big hand so I want a blank on the river please dealer .
The dealer obliges with an 8♥️ and I think Joe has at least 2 pair and I belive he will call so again I bet a pot size bet of 10,000 and Joe calls ??? he has pocket Kings 😱😱😱 the trapper got trapped .
Joe should change the name to " Slow Play Joe ".
That was a nice big pair Joe
Its very fustrating in the Orchard that again we have a good pool of players with 2 tables of 15 players and again there are some faces that show up the odd time and I'm sure one of these nights all the regs will show up and it will be a full house of 3 to 4 tables .
Its early days back with the blog so leave a comment below if you have any comments or ideas I can use .
I hope to do some player profiles and interdouce to you some of of the characters that play in the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment